Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Trip to the Mexican Consolate in Las Vegas

At The Las Vegas Airport 
Thursday January 9: Today I woke up at 3:45 to get ready and left for the airport at 4:30. I saw President Webster in the security line! I knew I was going to see someone today! I totally called it the day before! Then this random lady came up to us all and said that it was her tradition to take pictures of missionaries and send their moms pictures of them! It was really cool and nice! Let me know if you got them, because then it happened in Las Vegas too!! haha so Las Vegas was pretty boring.


Mitch Gibb's Mom

On The Plane to Las Vegas
 Another crazy thing though was running into Mitch Gibb's (from madrigals) mom! She was looking at me and couldn't see my name tag and finally she asked what my last name was! I didn't recognize her at all!






It was nice being with Elder Sontag!

Text from President Webster to Keith Koehler 01/09/2014:  I'm flying to Las Vegas with Connor today!  Apparently he was on a visa trip.  He looked great! DAVID R. WEBSTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment